Request: Adding a page in the "External Links"-Section

Suggestions and comments about SummitPost's features, policies, and procedures. Post bugs here.
no avatar
nilolium

Request: Adding a page in the "External Links"-Section

by nilolium » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:28 am

Dear Admins,

I hope this is the right place to ask. Some weeks ago I climbed the Iztaccihuatl in Mexico. Awesome place!
The entry on summitpost reeeeaaally helped me planing this trip...

After that, I created a little trip report in my private blog with lots of images.
Is it possible to link this entry in the "external links" section of the Iztaccihuatl page? I think it could be interesting for some people.

A little throwback might be, that the article is written in German. However, it is focussed on the picture language.
Thanks for any answer!
Best regards from Oaxaca.

rgg
Forum Moderator

Re: Request: Adding a page in the "External Links"-Section

by rgg » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:32 pm

Dear Danilo,

The content on SummitPost is posted and maintained by the members, not by the staff. In your case that means if you want to have a link to your report on the Iztaccihuatl page, you would have to ask the page owner (that's Matt Lemke), either by sending him a private message or by adding a comment or addition to the page itself. It's up to you which way you prefer.

Of course it would be even better if you would translate your report to English, post it on SummitPost and attach it to the Iztaccihuatl page.

Cheers, Rob

no avatar
nilolium

Re: Request: Adding a page in the "External Links"-Section

by nilolium » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:05 pm

Thanks for the response!

Return to Site Feedback