Licancabur from Valley of the Moon

Licancabur from Valley of the Moon

Licancabur and other volcanoes along the skyline. Taken from the Valle de la Luna outside of San Pedro de Atacama as the sun set. Worth a visit if you're in the area. Lots of fine rocks and canyons to explore.
Baarb
on Mar 14, 2012 9:43 pm
Image Type(s): Scenery
Image ID: 781077

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-4 of 4
PanamaRed

PanamaRed - Oct 25, 2012 5:18 am - Voted 10/10

Magnificent!

Looks like the surface of Mars! Great picture!

Baarb

Baarb - Oct 26, 2012 3:27 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Magnificent!

Glad you like it, I have a panoramic version too which take in more of the area though part of it is a little blurry unfortunately. Thanks for your Aleutian Range contributions btw, I was hoping one would transpire someday. Did have to detach your Augustine photo from the Erupting Volcanoes album though as there is an Augustine one already; it's set to Private Attach so not sure what happened there. Cheers.

PanamaRed

PanamaRed - Oct 26, 2012 3:36 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Magnificent!

Sorry about that, i did not realize it was set to private. Im still learning the ropes when it comes to where things should be attached. Thanks for all of your excellent contributions! I was very stoked to find a page for Augustine volcano!

Baarb

Baarb - Oct 26, 2012 4:14 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Magnificent!

No worries, I had thought it was the case that if one set an album to private that there just wouldn't be an option for people to be able to add new images. Maybe some background code has broken or something. Yeah Augustine is pretty awesome, would love to travel more of those islands someday.

Viewing: 1-4 of 4