But the UFO are also in Mountain?

But the UFO are also in Mountain?

Page Type Page Type: Article
Activities Activities: Mixed

U.F.O. Overview

It was August 25th, 1974. Remember this date, because we will need it later, if You have the patience to listen to my story. If not, toss it in the trash. It will not change the world, nor for You, nor for me. When I was a child I lived in the city until the age of six years and a half. Like all children of the world I also had my fantasies. In those days there was no television or if there was a privilege for the few. I knew already reading, but the Age of comics was still far away, at least for me. Then as he practiced this fantastic dowry that allows escape from everyday life? Yes, because even, and perhaps especially, children also have the need to escape. They need to dream, often with open eyes, as happens in the end also for adults. There were certainly the artifices today that capture, and unfortunately often passively, the mind, and then something you had to invent as well, or came alone. Every day his mother sent me to the bakery and in doing so I discovered the two bazaars of the city. They were full of games and toys, but I was interested in only the hats and guns cowboys. And also the star of Sheriff. The Native Americans less, incidentally were the "enemies" of my heroes. You had to shoot them and that's it. It was easy: you were buying those who were called "soldiers" and it was the war. At home, but also back home, losing occasionally a loaf on the street. But one day I had a surprise: beside cowboys and Indians were located figurines with a helmet-shaped glass globe; were in three colors. Bottle green, burgundy almost purple and gray iron and looked just divers. Intrigued, I went to ask the dealer what they were. He looked at me strange: They are the "Martians", the inhabitants of the planet Mars arriving on Earth! "He laughed, and I already I wondered where he was this planet Mars. But I am convinced, and I bought one, giving up a" Indian ", never to a cowboyy and even a blue "Northerner Jacket". At home I analyzed it very well: it was just the same as a man, but had a strange gun. Completely different from the revolver of cowboys. I bought more and started make them fight each other as I did with the cowboys and Indians. "War of the Worlds", 1955.



"Violet/pink U.F.O.", by om


Era il 25 Agosto 1974. Ricordate questa data, perché ci servirà più avanti, se avrete la pazienza di ascoltare il mio racconto. Altrimenti buttatela nel cestino dei rifiuti. Non cambierà il Mondo né per Voi e neppur per me. Quand'ero bambino abitavo in città fino all'età di 6 anni e mezzo. Come tutti i bambini del mondo avevo anch'io le mie Fantasie. A quei tempi non c'era la televisione o se c'era era privilegio per pochi. Sapevo già leggere, ma l'Era dei fumetti era ancora lontana, almeno per me. Allora come si esercitava questa dote fantastica che permette di evadere dal quotidiano? Sì, perché anche, e forse soprattutto, anche i bambini hanno il bisogno di evadere. Hanno necessità di sognare, spesso ad occhi aperti, come alla fin fine succede anche per gli adulti. Non esistevano certamente gli artifizi del giorno d'oggi che catturano, spesso e purtroppo passivamente, la mente ed allora qualche cosa si doveva pur inventare, o arrivava da sola. Tutti i giorni la mamma mi mandava dal panettiere e così facendo avevo scoperto i due bazars della città. Eran ricchi di giochi e di giocattoli, ma a me interessavano soltanto i cappelli e le pistole dei cowboys. Ed anche la stella da Sceriffo. I Pellerossa meno, daltronde eran i "nemici" dei miei eroi. Bisognava sparar loro e basta. Era facile: si comperavano quelli che erano chiamati "soldatini" e si faceva la guerra. A casa, ma pure rientrando a casa, perdendo di tanto in tanto una pagnotta per strada. Ma un giorno ebbi una sopresa: accanto a cowboys e pellerossa eran collocate delle statuine con un casco di vetro a forma di globo; eran di tre colori. Verde bottiglia, vinaccia e grigio ferro e sembravano proprio dei palombari. Incuriosito entrai a chiedere dal negoziante cos'erano. Mi guardò strano: "Son Marziani, gli abitanti del Pianeta Marte che arrivan sulla Terra!" E scoppiò a ridere, mentre io già m'interrogavo su dove fosse sto pianeta Marte. Mi convinse e ne comprai uno, rinunciando ad un "Indiano", mai ad un cowboy e neppur ad una giubba azzurra "Nordista". A casa l'analizzai ben bene: era proprio uguale ad un uomo, ma aveva una strana pistola. Completamente diversa dal revolver dei cowboys. Ne comprai altri e iniziai farli guerreggiar come facevo coi cowboys e gli "Indiani". "La Guerra dei Mondi", del 1955.



"U.F.O. above Aosta Town?", by Antonio


But soon fell by the wayside, because, growing up, leaving out other interests and other dreams, basically not much different from the previous ones. Calcium and then the Mountain. Incidentally these "Martians" I was a little disappointed. Never arrived, and "Indians" and Cowboys had disappeared in the vast grasslands, enveloped by the mists of time. There remained only the Bison, but around here there were not, unless one would not see a bison in an ibex. we are content with them and begin to wander in the mountains, maybe something new comes out. To break the usual "grind" newspaper. Of these U.F.O. I not talked it over and not even I heard about it. Now my mind was passing from the Stadium of Football to the great Amphitheater of the Mountain and the games were only projected to observe the passing of clouds. High in the Sky.



"Someone threw the Italian tricolor flag in Heaven?", by Henryk


Ma cadder presto nel dimenticatoio, perché, crescendo, escon fuori altri interessi e Sogni, in fondo non molto diversi dai precedenti. Il Calcio e poi la Montagna. Daltronde questi "Marziani" m'avevano un poco deluso. Non arrivavan mai, mentre "Indiani" e Cowboys eran scomparsi nelle immense praterie, avvolti dalle nebbie del Tempo. Restava solo il Bisonte, ma qui attorno non ce ne erano, a meno che uno non vedesse un bisonte in uno stambecco. Accontentiamoci con quest'ultimi e cominciamo a vagabondare tra le montagne, magari qualcosa di nuovo vien fuori. Per rompere il solito "tran-tran" quotidiano. Di questi U.F.O. non ne parlai più e neppur ne sentii parlare. Ormai la mia mente passava dallo Stadio del Calcio al grande Anfiteatro della Montagna ed i giochi eran soltanto proiettati ad osservare lo scorrer delle nuvole. Ben alte nel Cielo.



"This is a cover that some angry Housewife launched top", by Monika18


But it was August 25, 1974, when in the middle of the night "wearily" with Roby were going up on the way to Pila (for a change) to go into the Group of Emilius. His "Vignale" red (a ramshackle Coupé from poor devils, trudged on asphalt, increasing sleepiness in itself already quite high and marred only by the clutter of buckets for mortar, hammers, trowels, and waste half a sack of cement latest work carried out by him. Unable to stretch your legs and rlassarsi well well, traveling "shrunken" like on Italian trains. torment that forces you to stay awake and avoid falling asleep upward up to Pila. the Roby yawns, but must drive ; I will fall into a stupor worthy of the best half-sleep. meanwhile, slowly our "Vignalino" you eat a bend behind the other; from Felina at Pont Suaz, from this to Reverier Dessus under the North Face of the "Becca" and then begins the long diagonal to the West in the direction of Les Fleurs and Peroulaz where, in the total darkness of the night and no lighting in the street, occasionally flashing between the dense forest the red light of the antenna of the R.A.I., the only beacon of reference in addition to the the instinct and predictability for a road traveled hundreds of times. Then the road rises and falls the view over the city all lit up, while overhead a leaden sky in the air, totally still and dark so that you can feel, makes portends little good for the day to come. The lantern of television, fifty meters high, now stands in front of drawing attention, incidentally is the only thing "alive" and it is impossible not to be attracted by its silhouette skeletal at the height of which shines the red light. But out of the corner of his right eye I see something else and it is not a reflection, because here there is not even the light of a candle. Are eight portholes clearly circular and aligned perfectly in the sky dark at about 1000 meters above the Chalignes (2608m) on the other side of the valley. Just above Aosta, suspended between threatening clouds but completely motionless and almost waiting for something. I'm asleep and dreaming, I think so. But the lights and I insist I'm definitely waking up. Surely this is a reflection on the part of the baffle and the triangular front that constitutes part of this vehicle. With the crank throw down the other window, the larger one. "But what do you do, pull upward ago that cold!" exclaims the Roby. But the eight portholes are now even more distinct and obvious and I'm certain that I'm no longer asleep. "Stop the car and come down ...", is my answer. Roby, also Camillo, looks at me like I was crazy, but stops and falls. "Brrr, it's cold! But what's up so important?" "Look!" "But what is that thing?" And as he says it, as if they had pressed a light switch in a moment everything disappears. Suddenly. Pufff! ...



"UFO - aka Cave Shield", by tarol


Ma era proprio il 25 d'Agosto del 1974, quando in piena notte "stancamente" con il Roby stavamo salendo sulla strada per Pila (tanto per cambiare) per andare nel Gruppo dell'Emilius. La sua "Vignale" rossa (una coupéé sgangherata da poveri diavoli, arrancava sull'asfalto, incrementando la sonnolenza di per sé già abbastanza elevata e rovinata soltanto da quell'ingombro di secchi per la malta, martelli, cazzuole e residui di mezzo sacco di cemento dell'ultimo lavoro da lui effettuato. Impossibile distender le gambe e rilassarsi ben bene, viaggiando "rattrappiti" come succede sui treni italiani. Un tormento che t'obbliga a restar sveglio, evitando d'addormentarsi sù fino a Pila. Anche il Roby sbadiglia, ma deve guidare; io invece cado in un torpore degno del miglior dormiveglia. Intanto pian piano il nostro "Vignalino" si mangia un tornante dietro l'altro; da Felina al Pont Suaz, da questo a Reverier Dessus sotto la Parete Nord della Becca di Nona e poi inizia il lungo diagonale verso Occidente in direzione di Les Fleurs e di Peroulaz dove, nel buio totale della notte e senza illuminazione nella strada, di tanto in tanto lampeggia tra la fitta foresta la luce rossa dell'antenna della R.A.I., unico faro di riferimento oltre a quello dell'istinto e della prevedibilità per una strada percorsa centinaia di volte. Poi la stessa s'innalza e la vista ricade sulla città tutta illuminata, mentre in alto un cielo plumbeo, in un'aria totalmente immobile e scura tanto che la puoi palpare, fà presagire poco di buono per il giorno a venire. La lanterna della televisione, alta una cinquantina di metri, adesso si staglia di fronte richiamando l'attenzione, daltronde é l'unica cosa di "vivo" ed é impossibile non essere attratti dalla sua sagoma scheletrica al colmo della quale brilla la luce rossa. Ma con la coda dell'occhio destro vedo qualche cosa d'altro e non é un riflesso, perché qui non esiste neppur la luce d'una candela. Sono otto oblò chiaramente circolari ed allineati in modo perfetto nel cielo oscuro a circa 1000 metri sopra le Punte Chalignes (2608 m) dall'altra parte della valle. Proprio sopra Aosta, sospese tra nubi livide e minacciose ma completamente immobili e quasi in attesa di qualcosa. Stò dormendo e sognando, così penso. Ma le luci insistono ed io mi stò decisamente svegliando. Sicuramente si tratta d'un riflesso da parte del deflettore triangolare ed anteriore che costituisce parte di questa automobile. Con la manovella tiro in giù l'altro finestrino, quello più grande. "Ma cosa fai, tira sù che fà freddo!" esclama il Roby. Ma gli otto oblò adesso sono ancora più netti ed evidenti ed io son certo che non stò più dormendo. "Ferma la macchina e scendi ...", é la mia risposta. Il Roby, detto anche Camillo, mi guarda come s'io fossi impazzito, ma si ferma e scende. "Brrr, che freddo! Ma cosa c'é di così importante?" "Guarda!" "Ma cos'é quella cosa lì?" E mentre lo dice, come s'avessero premuto un interruttore della luce, in un attimo tutto dispare. Di colpo. Pufff! ...

Definitely a Hallucination, but for two ...

Of this story I had already mentioned in My Fact Sheets "Folklore & Funny Histories & Tales between "Becca" & Emilius & Alentours I°" of November 11th, 2011 and again in My Routes "EMILIUS 33 ROUTES HISTORY Climbings Scrambles & Ascents (Third Part)" of May 25th, 2013. On both occasions I had talked about this extraordinary event trying to be understood through my "telegraphic" English (it is not that now is much better!), but in any case I would widen the best speech, listing other details of this story really happened. When the story (and I have no fear of doing so) my friend Roberto Camillo dizzy from the other party for fear they catch him mad and my specific confirmatory application responds: "Ahhh, I've obliged to raise certain night to go to the mountains that consequently I saw even UFOs!" Instead everything is true and you can not even say that myself in those days could be "influenced" by readings sui generis, because he had nothing else to think that aliens. Indeed he did not believe at all and that was a big surprise for him. Not because after the curiosity provoked by this extraordinary fact led me to start a speech research and reading, in addition to watching many movies, which lasted for over two years. I see already at work psychologists, psychiatrists and psychoanalysts intent to decipher rationally all reporting the same logic and consequential pervaded by high ratiocination. As is always successful, starting with Galileo Galilei, Giordano Bruno, and to this day. The unknown has always scared small and dull minds who love the ostrich strategy and try to evade doing so all the Uncertainties and Mysteries that life offers us the hour and from one year to another. But the big surprise fù leafing through some books and see the video where the Mothership was exactly the same as we have seen: dark loomed into the clouds like a big cigar least as long as a football field, from which "peeped" eight portholes perfectly lined up and lemon yellow. Just like those played by various texts, exactly as in the book of George Adamski "Flying Saucers Have Landed" (1953), British Book Centre, just as they have seen them by now appear hundreds of thousands of people in this world. The images reproduced here are merely for illustrative purposes and clearly do not correspond to Reality, but they do well understand which is the desire on the part of humanity that suggestive "feels" not alone in this vast Universe and the yearning to know if there are other forms of life. One day my son Cristian, a little bumped, told me: "Dad does not believe to be the only one with brains. The Good Lord has given it to all. Even the little ant". Incidentally we have to go to the Moon, Mars or Venus to discover that there are other forms of Life: just look around a little and, without having to get to the Dinosaurs, realizing that life is expressed in billions of forms. And then had to be well stupid this Almighty to create this set of billions of galaxies to implant only the little monkey-man ...

From SP "Folklore & Funny Histories & Tales between "Becca" & Emilius & Alentours I°" of November 11th, 2011.




^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ The sighting from the Peak of the "Becca of Ninth Hour” of Not Identified Objects (U.F.O.?)


and in the album "Emilius's in the SUMMIT and Surroundings EMOTIONS & SUGGESTIONS", to work of Osvaldo Cardellina, always in SP.




* * * * * * * * *


Besides I tell you of a mystery that is not a tale: we have in the years ascertained to the dusk particular episodes, as, from the Book of the Federigo Bivouac, they confirm mountain climber of Alexandria: "… to the evening from the Emilius strange lights and noises ... ". But of this and of other done strange in the area of the Emilius Mountain we will tell next time you, or, if you have patience, something already gimmicks in "33 ROUTES OF MONTE EMILIUS" .......



* * * * * * * * *

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ L'avvistamento dalla Vetta della "Becca" di Non identificati Oggetti Volanti (U.F.O.?)


* * * * * * * * *


Inoltre VI racconto un mistero: abbiamo negli anni constatato all'imbrunire particolari episodi, come, dal Libro del Bivacco Federigo Zullo, confermano alpinisti di Alessandria: " … alla sera dall'Emilius strane luci e rumori … ". Ma di questo e di altri fatti strani nell'Area del Monte Emilius vi racconteremo la prossima volta, oppure, se avete pazienza, qualcosa già trovate in "33 ROUTES OF MONTE EMILIUS" e nell'Album "Emilius's in the SUMMIT and Surroundings EMOTIONS & SUGGESTIONS", ad opera di Osvaldo Cardellina, sempre in SP.

Di questa storia già avevo accennato
in My Fact Sheets "Folklore & Funny Histories & Tales between "Becca" & Emilius & Alentours I°" dell'11 Novembre 2011 ed ancora in My Routes "EMILIUS 33 ROUTES HISTORY Climbings Scrambles & Ascents (Third Part)" del 25 Maggio, 2013. In entrambe le occasioni avevo parlato di questo straordinario evento cercando di essere capito tramite il mio "telegrafico" Inglese (non é che adesso sia molto meglio!), ma in ogni caso mi sento di allargare meglio il discorso, elencando altri particolari di questa vicenda realmente accaduta. Quando la racconto (e non ho il timor di farlo) il mio amico Roberto Camillo gira la testa dall'altra parte per paura che lo prendan per matto ed a mia precisa domanda di conferma risponde: "Ahhh, mi hai obbligato a certe alzate notturne per andar in montagna che di conseguenza ho visto perfin gli U.F.O.!" Invece é proprio tutto vero e non si può nemmeno dire che il sottoscritto a quei tempi poteva essere "influenzato" da letture sui generis, anche perché aveva altro da pensar che agli Alieni. Anzi non ci credeva affatto e quella fù una grande sorpresa anche per lui. Non dopo, perché la curiosità provocata da questo fatto straordinario m'indusse ad iniziare un discorso di ricerca e di lettura, oltre alla visione di numerosi filmati, che si protrasse per oltre due anni. Vedo già all'opera psicologi, psichiatri e psicoanalisti intenti a decifrare in modo razionale il tutto riportando il medesimo a logiche consequenziali e pervase da alto raziocinio. Com'é sempre successo, partendo da Galileo Galilei, a Giordano Bruno e fino ai giorni nostri. L'Ignoto ha sempre spaventato le menti piccole ed ottuse amanti della strategia dello struzzo e che cercan d'eludere così facendo tutte le Incertezze ed i Misteri che la vita propone a noi di ora in ora e da un anno all'altro. Ma la grande sorpresa fù nello sfogliare alcuni libri e vedere i video dove l'Astronave Madre era esattamente uguale a quella da noi vista: scura si stagliava dentro le nuvole a guisa di grande sigaro lungo almeno come un campo di calcio, dal quale "occhieggiavano" otto oblò perfettamente in fila e dal color giallo limone. Esattamente come quelli riprodotti da vari testi, esattamente come nel libro di George Adamski "Flying Saucers Have Landed" (1953), British Book Centre, esattamente come li han visti ormai apparire centinaia di migliaia di persone a questo mondo. Le immagini qui riprodotte hanno semplicemente uno scopo illustrativo e chiaramente non corrispondono alla Realtà, però fan ben comprendere quale sia il desiderio suggestivo da parte dell'Umanità che "sente" di non essere sola in quest'immenso Universo e dell'anelito di sapere se esiston altre forme di vita. Un giorno mio figlio Cristian, un pò urtato, m'ha detto: "Papà non creder d'essere il solo ad avere il cervello. Il Buon Dio lo ha dato a tutti. Anche alla formichina". Daltronde dobbiamo andare sulla Luna, Marte o Venere per scoprire che esiston altre forme di vita: basta guardarci un poco attorno e, senza dover arrivare ai Dinosauri, accorgersi che la Vita s'esprime in miliardi di forme. E poi doveva essere ben stupido questo Onnipotente a creare tutto questo insieme di miliardi di galassie per impiantare esclusivamente la scimmietta-uomo ...

Da SP "EMILIUS 33 ROUTES HISTORY Climbings Scrambles & Ascents (Third Part)" del 25 Maggio, 2013.


U.F.O.
over AOSTA Town on August 1974

Emilius s in the SUMMIT and Surr. EMO &  SUGG  MOUNT EMILIUS  INSIDE OUT
<font color=purple><b>ECTOPLASM or U.F.O.  ???  in BLACK TRIANGLE</b></font>
<FONT COLOR=PURPLE><B>Unidentified Flying Objectc</B></fONT>
Emilius s in SUMMIT and Surr. EMO & SUGG EAGLE on the wing
Emilius s in the  SUMM and Surr.  EMO  &  SUGG NORMAL FACE  EMILIUS S


*** AN UNIDINTIFIED OBJECTS FLYING upon Aosta Town (400m~ over Met's and Tzalignes Points, SIGHTING from Péroulaz's/Pila's Villages Main Road). These pictures non in keeping with reality, but in order to range of examples. Specification for to prevent a speculative criticisms by usual idiots, persuaded to be an only into UNIVERSE. On the contrary, after this vision-observation, is more open-minded!

u.f.o.S! U.F.O.s!! UnIdeNtIfIeD FlYiNg ObJeCtS!!! CONCLUSIONS



"Punta Rossa East Face", by emilius


Of this story I had already mentioned, but what was the epilogue and what conclusions? That day we continued to go up without thinking about what had happened. Taken from the action crossed the Chamolé and Arbolle Hills to go to make the first ascent of the East Face of Punta Rossa (3400m), Top Eastern. That was a special day it was understood by the harbingers night, but also during the day something strange had happened. At about 80 metres from the exit, where the small wall becomes almost vertical rock with more compact and hard, I had broken boots. My "Munari Eiger" of 1966 had given way to the crash and the sole of the right was completely detached from the upper, the inner side. A big problem because now the steps became of IV° and there not were great opportunities to put a good nail; all cracks "death", where the nail entered for one, maybe two centimeters. So I was forced to group a couple of them at the start, then nothing because we did not have more. Then up, like a cripple, until a dozen meters from the exit I met a good crack. What to do? The need sharpens the wits and I remembered our nail reserve: consisted of a lateral support of bicycle with a series of loops (like the portholes of UFOs) aligned in a material rather malleable and shiny that I do not know to qualify; the last of the holes had connected a lanyard 6 mm diameter and a long span, more or less. Put this in the slot, I walked out with a passage in an overhanging chimney above the large rock plate and reddish. Was made and, if you go on repeating this way, you can find it again. I say it is still firm and not as the Pic Garin in the final stretch of the street from where Chaz Fleurie, in a passage that takes place with your hands in your pocket, the Guides have infixed three nails, all with lanyards 10 mm. In 1999, pulling over the last nail slipped and almost ran to the back, recovering my balance at the last moment by a flash. Do not tell you the curses ...



"Last reddish pitches", by Camillo "Roby" Ferronato


Di sta storia già avevo accennato, ma quale é stato l'epilogo e quali le conclusioni? Quel giorno continuammo a salire senza più pensare a quanto fosse accaduto. Presi dall'azione attraversammo i Colli di Chamolé e di Arbolle per andar ad effettuare la prima ascensione della Parete Est della Punta Rossa (3400 m), Sommità Orientale. Che fosse un giorno particolare lo si era capito dai prodromi notturni, ma anche durante la giornata qualcosa di strano era capitato. A circa 80 metri dall'uscita, dove la paretina diventa quasi verticale con roccia più compatta e difficile, mi s'erano rotti gli scarponi. I miei "Munari Eiger" del 1966 avevano ceduto di schianto e la suola del destro s'era completamente distaccata dalla tomaia, nel lato interno. Un bel problema perché adesso i passaggi diventavano di IV° e non esistevano grandi opportunità per mettere un buon chiodo; tutte fessure "morte", dove entrava per uno, massimo due centimetri. Così fui costretto a raggrupparne un paio alla partenza, poi più niente anche perché non ne avevamo di più. Poi sù, come uno storpio, fino a quando ad una dozzina di metri dall'uscita incontrai una buona fessura. Che fare? Il bisogno aguzza l'ingegno e mi ricordai del nostro chiodo di riserva: consisteva in un supporto laterale di bicicletta con una serie di occhielli (come gli oblò dell'U.F.O.) allineati in un materiale piuttosto malleabile e lucente che non sò qualificare; nell'ultimo dei fori avevo collegato un cordino di 6 mm di diametro e lungo una spanna, più o meno. Messo questo nella fessura, uscii fuori con un passaggio a strapiombo in un camino sopra la grande placca rocciosa e rossiccia. Era fatta e, se andate a ripetere questa via, lo trovate ancora. Io dico che é ancor saldo e non come al Pic Garin nel tratto finale della via dalla Chaz Fleurie dove, in un passaggio che si compie con le mani in tasca, le Guide ne hanno infissi tre con tre cordini da 10 mm. Nel 1999 tirando sull'ultimo il chiodo si sfilò e per poco non precipitai all'indietro, riprendendo il mio equilibrio all'ultimo tramite un colpo di reni. Non vi dico le maledizioni ...



"Peak Garin, Summit Cairn with an Alien", by emilius


But what is left in the individual Memory? It is because in these situations arises immediately speculation of the usual Solons: if it is a single person to have provided the evidence or is one crazy, to say the least, or use drugs and alcohol; but if there is more people to avre witnessed to the fact it is a factor of suggestion if not of collective hallucination. This explains everything, they have not explained anything, but simply have hindered the search for Truth. Just think of Jesus Christ for what he said and especially for the one who "combined". A thug, a lunatic, a visionary but even Pontius Pilate refused to condemn; the Romans, at most, were laughing at him. The others have crucified. It was too uncomfortable and saw things that they did not even imagine. Later in time have also invented the stake for "Les Sorcières" (Witches). So goes the world. But to me what this story has left? Very Much. The mountains goes, the mountains there and pass. The memories of climbing dissolve over time and at most you back to memory some particular comic or tragic, or even the one and the other. Then the mountain becomes a stone cold, empty and devoid of soul. You look and you wonder if you were just you that you went upward beyond. This event instead, along with other details that the same has given me in so many years (not many for the truth, but always exceptional), has remained indelibly "carved" into the Heart, Mind and Soul. I know that will not be repeated ever again, or so I think. A something extreme that opens the mind, a small signal that you anticipate the future and you need to know to grasp and interpret. More than all the books of this world put together ...



"A pebble empty and free Soul", by Osw


Ma che cosa é rimasto nella Memoria individuale? Si perché in queste occasioni nasce subito la speculazione dei soliti Soloni: se si tratta di un'unica persona ad aver accertato il fenomeno o é uno fuor di testa, per non dire altro, oppure fa uso di droghe ed alcool; se invece son più persone ad aver assistito al fatto é un fattore di suggestione se non d'allucinazione collettiva. Ecco spiegato il tutto, invece non han spiegato un bel niente, bensì hanno semplicemente ostacolato la ricerca della Verità. Pensate solo a Gesù Cristo per quello che diceva e soprattutto per quel che "combinava". Un delinquente, un pazzo scatenato, un visionario che però perfino Ponzio Pilato si rifiutava di condannare; i Romani, al massimo, ridevano di lui. Gli altri invece lo hanno crocefisso. Era troppo scomodo e vedeva cose che loro neppure immaginavano. Più avanti nel tempo hanno anche inventato il rogo per "Les Sorcières". Così và il mondo. Ma a me questa storia cos'ha lasciato? Molto. Le montagne vanno e le montagne vengono. I ricordi delle scalate si stemperano nel tempo ed al massimo ti ritorna alla memoria qualche particolare comico o tragico od anche l'uno e l'altro. Poi la montagna diventa un sasso freddo, vuoto e privo d'Anima. Tu la guardi e ti chiedi s'eri proprio tu che andavi sù di là. Quest'evento invece, insieme ad altri particolari che la stessa m'ha offerto in tanti anni (non molti per la verità, ma pur sempre eccezionali), é rimasto indelebilmente "scolpito" nel Cuore, nella Mente e nell'Anima. Sò che non si ripeterà mai più, od almeno così credo. Un qualcosa d'estremo che t'apre la mente, un piccolo segnale che t'anticipa il Futuro e che bisogna saper cogliere ed interpretare. Più di tutti i libri di questo mondo messi assieme ...



"An UFO above Mont Blanc", by hiltrud.liu




Comments

No comments posted yet.