Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis - Aug 13, 2012 5:20 pm - Voted 10/10

Congratulations!

Nice job EK! I wished that I could have been on this trip, but was in the Picket Range. Glad my brother talked you into proceeding. Eventually when you return to this area, be sure to go when it's snow covered to enjoy the glissade down Asgard Pass.

Matt Lemke

Matt Lemke - Aug 13, 2012 7:05 pm - Hasn't voted

Well done!!!

Glad you're getting back into it! We should climb something together this fall. I'm back in WA Sept thru Nov.

Mike Lewis

Mike Lewis - Aug 13, 2012 7:18 pm - Voted 10/10

Thanks for making it

I'm glad you chose to invite me and thank you for the kind words.

Dean

Dean - Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am - Voted 10/10

Nice report

This report really makes me miss my Enchantments. I don't know how many times I went up and down Aasgard Pass (maybe 30 times) but yet I never climbed Dragontail. Someday I'll have to get back up there to my old stomping grounds and get that done. Thanks for a fun read and a reminder of what I really miss about Washington.

EastKing

EastKing - Aug 17, 2012 1:41 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice report

When you do Dean PM me. I still have the Witches Tower and Little Annapurna to do there and would love to do Dragontail along with the other two!

aran

aran - Aug 22, 2012 9:35 pm - Voted 10/10

Well done

Congrats on accomplishing a long time goal. The mountains welcome you back!

EastKing

EastKing - Aug 23, 2012 3:36 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Well done

Thank you very much. Hopefully I can really start hitting the Bulger List before the year is out.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Dragontail Says Welcome Back to the Bulgers' main page