Viewing: 1-4 of 4
nikolai79

nikolai79 - Jul 26, 2005 12:50 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for your post!



I´m still working on the page and its contains. I´ll have it correcting by a friend of mine of USA so the mistakes will disapear.



I´d like to look for the information you told me, but in this particular case as I told it´s very intuitive and I don´t know every way to climb the mountain... but I´ll describe on detail the way I used to go to the top.



As I could see you are a veteran of this web site and you have published some pages. I´ll visit them. I don´t know this part of the world.



Regards and thanks again

Diego Sahagún

Diego Sahagún - Jul 31, 2005 7:56 pm - Voted 10/10

Untitled Comment

Nice page! You should add more photos in the sections, BOOKS (if in amazon.com) and at least the normal route. I'd prefer that you name the peak with one name and put the others in the Overview (remember that "o" in English is or).



Thank you

nikolai79

nikolai79 - Aug 1, 2005 8:50 am - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

Thanks for your vote and suggestions.



I´ll try to add more pictures or improve the captions if they are not descriptive enough.



There is a reference of a book in Special info.



nikolai79

nikolai79 - Aug 1, 2005 5:53 pm - Hasn't voted

Untitled Comment

I forgot... yes my english grammar sometimes is horrible, I´ve changed the "o". I´m having the text corrected by the Amercian guy who I share the flat with.



Thanks again!

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Fontún / Machacao' main page