Viewing: 1-5 of 5
EastKing

EastKing - Aug 29, 2006 6:29 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: drink more water.

In hindsite I probably should have stopped and took a quick rest, drank lots of water and stretched. Instead I drank a little water and Gatorade, didn't take a rest and decided to attack the peak. I will use this trip to help me for the next mountain.

Klenke

Klenke - Aug 29, 2006 7:53 pm - Hasn't voted

Eastking beyond his kingdom

I see you made it out here. Other than West Tiger (which is just a hike), what else did you do?

Corrections: It's Issaquah. And title of report should properly be Hidden Lake Peaks. There is only one lake.

EastKing

EastKing - Sep 7, 2006 6:55 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Eastking beyond his kingdom

Finished with just Vesper, West Tiger, and Hidden Lakes Peaks. Went up White Chuck, but when someone got injured I stayed back and lead that person back to the car. It turned out to be just reaggrevation of an old injury and he smartly stopped before serious injury or danger could occur.

Still the mountains made me a convert to the Cascades. I will be back to do many more (I might be back permanently but if I do move the nickname will be GTL or EK).

magellan

magellan - Aug 30, 2006 5:35 am - Hasn't voted

Yo dawg, represent!

He's heading up Vesper with me on thursday, and Whitechuck on monday. I'm still trying to let him know it's not a northwest trip without a stop in Mount Rainier National Park. Eastside!!!

EastKing

EastKing - Sep 7, 2006 8:36 am - Hasn't voted

Soon

Hopefully Soon. Optimistic by March, but probably later than that. The job listings in Seattle sold me, and the mountains clinched it, and the Seattle beaches made me and my wife want to move in a hurry.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Hidden Lake Peaks with Heavenly Views' main page