Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Dean

Dean - Oct 3, 2011 3:23 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice work

I rarely ever get up to the area you've covered here but this will be a nice help if and when I do. I can appreciate the amount of work you've gone to to put this together. Great idea.

Fleshj27

Fleshj27 - Oct 9, 2011 12:46 pm - Hasn't voted

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback...hope you can get up and wander around in the area!

Side Note: Thanks for putting in all those pages...really useful and great details. If it says "Dean" it's worth hiking!

imontop

imontop - Oct 10, 2011 7:03 pm - Voted 10/10

I agree!

Great idea. I was thinking about doing a page on all the canyons from North Ogden Divide, south to North Canyon. There are trails up almost every one. You are the perfect person to help me out. We could share the page if you want. What do you think?

Fleshj27

Fleshj27 - Oct 11, 2011 9:20 am - Hasn't voted

Sounds Kick!

Great Idea...was going to do them individually but doing a full up page to tie them together is probably a better idea...are you thinking list page?

Off the top of my head, Mueller, Centerville, Farmington, Adams, Beus, Strong, Taylor, Waterfall are the big boys and I'm sure there's another quarter dozen that are kind of obscure like Burch Creek that would take some research. Really don't hike much north of Ogden, so I've probably missed a couple there. Plus, making a page comprehensive, we could also include "stretch canyons" like Ogden (Indian Trail).

Not sure how to collaborate, but it sure would be a useful page!

Viewing: 1-4 of 4
Return to 'Hikes Around Ogden Utah' main page