Hochgern

Hochgern

Hochgern summit with Wilder Kaiser range (left) and Geigelstein (right of summit) (april 2008)
selinunte01
on Feb 8, 2009 8:59 am
Image Type(s): Hiking
Image ID: 487547

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Feb 8, 2009 12:27 pm - Voted 10/10

Good that...

...your last pictures are not so red any more :)
Cheers!
Vid

selinunte01

selinunte01 - Feb 8, 2009 4:00 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Good that...

Oh yes, I´m fighting with that. I discovered that one of my cameras had a red filter set on, I didn´t recognise that. I put it off and I hope that this will do the trick. I will see in the near future ...

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Feb 8, 2009 4:37 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: Good that...

Even so a little Photoshopping could very much improve your old pictures. If you use Photoshop, the command: Image -> Adjustments -> Auto Color might help. Other programs should have a similar command. It is worth trying it allways, except on pictures of sunsets and sunrises, where you don't want neutral colours.

Cheers!
Vid

selinunte01

selinunte01 - Feb 8, 2009 5:10 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Good that...

I worked on the Clariden and Tödi pics as a start and they are much better now. (I will correct the Watzmann and Große and Kleine Reibn pics as well) But I failed to upload the corrected pics in the "edit page section"; it seems that always the "old" reddish pic appears again instead of the corrected one.
What do I have to do?? Can you help me ??

Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Feb 9, 2009 4:08 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Good that...

You perhaps only need to refresh the web page. After you upload a new picture over the old one, you have on the screen still the old one from your computer's cachee. That's how I understand it. Just click the refresh button or F5.

selinunte01

selinunte01 - Feb 10, 2009 4:46 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Good that...

You´re right, the "refresh button" is needed after the new upload. With "auto color correction" those red pics are better now (those with much snow are a little intractable though) and I will renew them on SP step by step. I finished page 1 - maybe you want to drop me a line about the result.
Cheers, Michael

Viewing: 1-6 of 6