Nízke Tatry Comments

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
peterbud

peterbud - Oct 9, 2007 5:15 am - Voted 10/10

Dobrá :)

Nízke Tatry was a really missing piece indeed, thanks for posting.

Gorzi

Gorzi - Oct 9, 2007 5:21 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Dobrá :)

Yeah, it really was. I was there for the first time this Saturday, but I had very foggy weather :( , so I´ve got lack of photos. Nízke Tatry are very large mountains, and due to their wild, they are often comparing to Romanian mountains.

Arthur Digbee

Arthur Digbee - Oct 9, 2007 7:07 am - Voted 10/10

D’akujem

Je moc pekný park!

arturf

arturf - Oct 9, 2007 4:04 pm - Voted 10/10

Thank You for publishing!

It is so great to have a page about Lower Tatras at last! It is important to pay more attention to popularization of this wonderful mountain region. People should know, what possibilities for mountaineering are hidden inside of this small, but challenging range.

Tomas Kristofory

Tomas Kristofory - Oct 16, 2007 12:31 pm - Voted 10/10

There is and album of Nizke Tatry

There is already an album of Nizke Tatry here at the SP. I advice you to contact SP member Darek (owner of the album) either to bring the photos from his album to your page of the range or attach the album as a child of the range page. You're doing good job, indeed! We badly missed Nizke Tatry on the SP. Cheers Tomas ;)

Gorzi

Gorzi - Oct 17, 2007 2:40 am - Hasn't voted

Re: There is and album of Nizke Tatry

I´ve already contact Darek. I asked him to bring here photos from his external link. He has a lot of beautiful photos from Nízke Tatry, so it would be great to have them here.
David

Eleutheros

Eleutheros - Oct 23, 2007 4:27 am - Voted 10/10

Thanks!

Been snowboarding here quite a few times while living in Budapest. Have friends that live near Banska Bistrica (spelling?) who spend much time in the Nizke Tatry.
Thanks for posting!

-Dan

Tomas Kristofory

Tomas Kristofory - Oct 23, 2007 4:52 am - Voted 10/10

Re: Thanks!

The right spelling of the name of the town is "Banská Bystrica". But you remember it good. There is an album from summer at outskirts hills of the town. Cheers Tomas :)

badyl

badyl - Oct 23, 2007 10:10 am - Voted 10/10

well done

Nice to see pages about Tatras and my more or less local mounatains:))
good job
cheers
Witek

dmiki

dmiki - Feb 27, 2008 6:29 am - Voted 10/10

ïakujem

Very nice and well-done page, satisfying an old need. Do you know of any plans to add individual peaks to the range?

Viewing: 1-10 of 10
Return to 'Nízke Tatry' main page