Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Dean

Dean - Nov 8, 2010 11:13 am - Voted 10/10

Nice report

Loved your TR on your snowshoe hike. I'll attach it to the Crystal mtn page since I think there will be others who might consider doing it via snowshoes. Again, good job.

EastKing

EastKing - Nov 8, 2010 11:48 am - Hasn't voted

Thanks Dean

My guts was firing at me that Crystal Mountain and the Crystal Mountain are would be a great early season snowshoe/snowclimb. I tried to convince others of this and finally found a group that was convinced. I don't know quiet how open it is during ski season though? But as long as the ski area is closed this is an excellent early winter route.

Mike Lewis

Mike Lewis - Nov 9, 2010 3:19 am - Voted 10/10

Hope this is the start of the season

I think Cyohma has proved to be very generous here and seems to have a similar attitude regarding summits. I'm quite pleased with how it all turned out.

EastKing

EastKing - Nov 10, 2010 1:34 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Hope this is the start of the season

This was an excellent early winter trip. And just to think it is only the beginning of winter. Who knows how many more awesome glissades there will be!

mtn.climber - Nov 9, 2010 12:25 pm - Voted 10/10

Good start to winter

Greg,
Glad you were able to get out and enjoy the day. Looks like a fun trip.


billisfree

billisfree - Nov 22, 2010 10:02 pm - Hasn't voted

Good job

Thanks for posting!

EastKing

EastKing - Nov 23, 2010 12:04 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Good job

Thank you! It was an awesome trip. Now that Crystal Mountain is open the ski runs are off limits. You can so snowshoeing but away from the ski property.

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'Taking a Chance on Crystal Mountain' main page