Viewing: 1-9 of 9
gimpilator

gimpilator - Feb 12, 2011 3:17 pm - Voted 10/10

Thanks Greg!

This was just the fun sort of trip I was hoping for. You did a great job planning and researching for this outing. Nice write up too.

EastKing

EastKing - Feb 15, 2011 5:32 pm - Hasn't voted

Thanks Bro!

It was great to have you back from South America. It was an awesome day to be in the mountains and luckily we hit it just right. Hopefully there will be many other cool summit trips in the very near future.

Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis - Feb 13, 2011 3:30 am - Voted 10/10

Well done King!

School was the main reason I was not able to join on this trip! Glad to see you finally got Crown Point!

EastKing

EastKing - Feb 15, 2011 5:34 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Well done King!

We would love to have you along but right now school is more important. The mountain will always be there and I do have to make a couple return trips.

DersuUzala

DersuUzala - Feb 13, 2011 12:14 pm - Voted 9/10

Good Deal

Nice posts and great pics! to live on the left coast....

Matt Lemke

Matt Lemke - Feb 13, 2011 7:42 pm - Hasn't voted

Nice

Great TR!
Wish I could have been up there. I haven't been out in 6 weeks due to school and swimming.
Thanks for posting

EastKing

EastKing - Feb 15, 2011 5:45 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice

Your TR was excellent as well and had great photography. Hopefully we will combine on either my trip to Colorado sometime or your trip back up here.

Firestar182

Firestar182 - Feb 15, 2011 11:19 pm - Hasn't voted

THANKS!

You guys both rocked it teaching me! Also, props for the great Trip Report, you did a better job of remembering the details than I did! :)

EastKing

EastKing - Feb 16, 2011 9:50 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: THANKS!

You did awesome on this trip and handled the axe well. Hopefully you can join in on the trip Saturday if I can get it organized. You also got some great pictures. Feel free to add them to the Crown Point peak page and I will transfer them in here.

Viewing: 1-9 of 9
Return to 'The King Got His Crown' main page