The Witch of Fenille and the Ghosts hidden in the walls of Valsavarenche / b

The Witch of Fenille and the Ghosts hidden in the walls of Valsavarenche / b

Page Type Page Type: Article
Activities Activities: Hiking

Witches Overview Ghosts

The Witch of Fenille it has become very famous in the World. This is thanks to our first article that made her a star in the World of Witches, the Ghosts and Phantoms. Today is wanted & disputed by the most important Galleries of Witchcraft and is completely output from anonymity. Nowadays thousands of visitors, who once got into the Valsavarenche Valley to go and see His Majesty the Gran Paradiso, hijack their visit to Fenille that small and obscure mountain village which was it is transformed into a world-class metropolis. This is achieved through a long and patient research work carried out by us which then is solved by the lucky discovery of some Key Witnesses. Which is not easy in this world of silence, imagine for us in the middle of the Mountain People, in itself already taciturn and silent. When we entered the small village but this time was different from previous ones, and incredibly we met a person. The young Mr. Chabod (for privacy, we can not say the name, even because at Valsavara all are called Chabod or Dégioz) it was busy chopping wood with a big ax. Yes because here, even though we are in the month of July, it is better to take time for the arrival of winter that is always long and arrives until the late spring when they begin to retire avalanches. But our lumberjack was too busy to respond to our questions on Fenille Witch and so he advised us to ask Grandma. In the house across the street, or to an elderly lady of the house opposite. When he's out output Grandma told us that she knew nothing about it (it is common knowledge that people of a certain age are very sensitive & reserved) or, at least, this witch had never seen nor heard. You have to to ask the Lady of the house next door, but at that time was not present for a mourning. Also this time I was resigning to nothing, when, as if by magic, appeared, surprise and almost simultaneously, the three Young Grandma's grandchildren. They had listened carefully to my questions and that young girl of middle age said that she knew everything. Witch, Voices, even Ghost & Specters. A true miracle! Here is the real truth that came out of the closet !! Of the Witch, voices and even to the Ghost. A true miracle! Here is the real truth that came out of the closet !! The Witch existed, but she had never seen nor heard. While he listened to the voices of the country that told of these events with Spirits who carried tricks disappearing and then suddenly find the objects. Famous the story of the disappearance and the discovery of a hat. Always hung behind the door. But also the discovery of a banknote of 20,000 Lire under a carpet in the doorway of a house (now with the Euro would not find neither a cent), then used to make recite a Holy Mass to dispel a sole Witch & various Ghosts. In the nearby Chapel of Santa Margherita ...
A terrible witch... the little minx?
Valsavarenche / b Four Fenille s  Key Witnesses 2016
A witch on the Hexentanzplatz
La Strega di Fenille é diventata molto famosa nel Mondo.
Questo grazie al nostro primo articolo che l'ha fatta diventare una Star nel Mondo delle Streghe, degli Spettri e dei Fantasmi. Oggi viene contesa dalle più importanti Gallerie di Stregoneria ed é uscita completamente dall'anonimato. Attualmente migliaia di visitatori, che una volta salivano in Valsavarenche per andare a vedere Sua Maestà il Gran Paradiso, dirottano la loro visita verso Fenille che da oscuro villaggetto di montagna quale era si stà trasformando in una metropoli di fama mondiale. Tutto ciò grazie ad un lungo e paziente lavoro di ricerca da noi effettuato che poi si é risolto con il fortunato ritrovamento di alcuni Testimoni Chiave. Cosa non facile in questo mondo d'omertà, immaginiamoci in mezzo a della Gente di Montagna, di per sé stessa già taciturna e silenziosa. Quando siamo entrati nel piccolo villaggio questa volta però era diverso dall'altre ed incredibilmente abbiam incontrato una persona. Il giovane Signor Chabod (per la privacy non possiamo dire il nome, tanto a Valsavara tutti si chiamano Chabod o Dégioz) era intento a tagliare la legna con una grande ascia. Sì perché qui, anche se siamo al mese di Luglio, é meglio prendere per tempo l'arrivo dell'inverno che é sempre lungo e si prolunga fino alla primavera inoltrata quando incominciano a ritirarsi le valanghe. Ma il nostro boscaiolo era troppo impegnato per rispondere ai nostri quesiti sulla Strega di Fenille e così ha consigliato di rivolgerci alla Nonna. Nella casa di fronte, oppure ad una anziana Signora della casa affianco. Quando é uscita la Nonna ci ha detto che lei non ne sapeva nulla (é risaputo che le persone di una certa età sono molto riservate) o, perlomeno, questa Strega non l'aveva mai vista e nemmen sentita. Bisognava chiedere alla Signora della casa accanto, ma in quel momento non era presente per un lutto. Anche questa volta mi stavo rassegnando al nulla di fatto, quando, come per incanto, son apparse le tre Giovani nipoti della Nonna. Avevano ascoltato attentamente le mie domande e quella d'età di mezzo ha detto che lei sapeva tutto. Della Strega, delle Voci ed anche dei Fantasmi. Un vero Miracolo! Ecco la vera verità che usciva allo scoperto!! La Strega esisteva, ma lei non l'aveva mai vista e neppur sentita. Mentre aveva ascoltato le voci del paese che raccontavano di queste manifestazioni con gli Spiriti che effettuavano brutti scherzi facendo sparir e poi ritrovar all'improvviso oggetti. Famosa la storia della scomparsa e del ritrovamento d'un cappello. Sempre appeso dietro l'uscio. Ma anche il ritrovamento d'una banconota di 20.000 Lire sotto un tappeto sulla soglia d'una casa (adesso con l'Euro non troverebbesi neppur un centesimo), poi utilizzata per far recitar una Santa Messa onde fugar Streghe & Fantasmi. Nella vicina Cappella di Santa Margherita ...

A long Search to Fenille's Witch & its Spectres

Phenyl's Witch really exists as evidenced by the books, Legends and History. Also the Voices and the Ghosts, if you listen into the Night the sounds of the Forest. But after conducting the Mass performed by the Parish Priest, everything has disappeared and now belongs to the Legend. Because men when do not know interpreting assigned events throughout the Legends that, unlike the often controversial facts of History, are fully accepted as indeed they are. Revenge of the Myth on the bare Reality ...
La Strega di Fenille esiste veramente come dimostran libri, Leggende e Storia. Ed anche Voci e Fantasmi, se sapete ascoltare nella Notte i rumori della Foresta. Ma dopo lo svolgimento della Messa effettuato dal Parroco, tutto é scomparso ed appartiene ormai alla Leggenda. Perché gli uomini quando non sanno interpretare gli eventi demandano tutto alle Leggende che, a differenza dei fatti spesso controversi della Storia, vengono accettate completamente così come in effetti sono. La rivincita del Mito ...

Comments

No comments posted yet.