We did it Buddy
Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Rock Climbing, Ice Climbing, Alpine Climbing, Bouldering, Aid Climbing, Hiking, Scenery, Humor, Canyoneering

Success at Last!

The simplest way to put this album is a celebration with your partner on the top.

This album is dedicated to those photos of you and your buddy on the summit or on a high place. Especially on the harder trips, for some of us it is better when we are together. So what is hoped for in this collection is of excited climbers/hikers raising there arms in excitement or any other pose that comes to mind.
Please Attach Your Photo of you and your buddy in the Mountains.

Island Peak summit
Current Featured Photo


Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-5 of 5
gabr1

gabr1 - Jan 13, 2011 3:43 pm - Hasn't voted

just ice Axes?

It looks like ice axes are a must in the pictures of this album. But our beer cans are of metal too, so i hope we fit in. :-)

Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis - Jan 13, 2011 3:46 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: just ice Axes?

You don't have to have just ice axes, ice tools work too. :-D
But really, if you celebrate with booze, then that will work too. Just don't post pictures of your buddy falling of the side. ;-)

gabr1

gabr1 - Jan 13, 2011 4:34 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: just ice Axes?

We were surprized too to see how this guy was selling beer cans right there, but since Triglav is the area where legendary slovenian chamois Zlatorog is supposet to live, and those beer cans are actually marked Zlatorog, we thought we would do the imprudent thing and have a drink, but usually it's water and chocolate... :)

Josh Lewis

Josh Lewis - Jan 13, 2011 4:41 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: just ice Axes?

I was mostly joking. If it makes you feel better I've gone to summits super tired which I'm about as stable as a drunk person. But I don't do that very often, but every now and then I get caught up in intense adventure.

gabr1

gabr1 - Jan 13, 2011 6:00 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: just ice Axes?

But you are right, the beer should be left for the valley. BUT, although Triglav is not a really hard climb, more than the beer i was worried about some of the people there. There are many people doing it everyday in summer, and it is strange to see many of them just walk up unsecured (there is a ferrata...) and not equipped.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5