Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Vid Pogachnik

Vid Pogachnik - Mar 18, 2017 6:43 am - Voted 10/10

You did it right!

We climbed this nice route in August last year and it was the same story, because some snow fell on higher parts of the mountain. Perhaps you had some more ice falling, but we were running up as well :)

If you don't mind, I attached this report also to the route description (http://www.summitpost.org/sass-dla-crusc-from-santa-croce-hospiz/981925).

Cheers,
Vid

MikeLJ

MikeLJ - Mar 18, 2017 9:08 am - Hasn't voted

Re: You did it right!

Thanks for your comment, Vid.
It's a great route on a lovely mountain! We have had 3 visits to the area but the view from the Val Badia is always surprising.

hightinerary

hightinerary - Mar 25, 2017 11:46 am - Voted 10/10

Just Reward

And only five minutes late! I hope you were able to enjoy the celebratory dinner.

MikeLJ

MikeLJ - Mar 28, 2017 5:32 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Just Reward

Yes, we made it down to tell everyone about the day, thanks.

markhallam

markhallam - Apr 6, 2017 1:10 am - Voted 10/10

A great day out!

You couldn't have missed this day for a mere barbeque! Your page reminds me I need to get back to explore more of the Dolomites.
Welcome to SP by the way! I see you have only just signed up recently. I hope we'll be seeing more from you in the future.
best wishes Mark

MikeLJ

MikeLJ - Apr 6, 2017 12:32 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: A great day out!

Hi Mark,
Thanks for your comments. I have been to the Dolomites about half a dozen times and each time I go, I find more things I want to come back and do!
Yes, this was my first post. I am going to try to put some more things up in the future.
I have just added an album of photos taken during a circuit of the Ruefispitze near Lech in Austria.
Cheers,
Mike

markhallam

markhallam - Apr 6, 2017 4:18 pm - Voted 10/10

Re: A great day out!

Welcome - and I just had a look at your album - nice place and some lovely photos
bw Mark

Viewing: 1-7 of 7
Return to 'A short day out' main page