Austrian Alps Panoramas

Austrian Alps Panoramas

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Hiking, Scenery, Panorama

Photos from

Timmeljoch Pass area, incuded Dolomites, Otztaler and Stubaier Alps
Italian and Austrian side of Otztaler Alps

External Links

Timmeljochs Alpine Road

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-5 of 5
EricChu

EricChu - Sep 3, 2010 8:04 am - Voted 10/10

A beautiful album you posted, Konrad!

It has only one mistake - guess which!

It's neither in the Wasatch, nor in the Glacier National Park, nor in Idaho - haha!

Cheers,

Eric

Konrad Sus

Konrad Sus - Sep 4, 2010 2:32 am - Hasn't voted

Re: A beautiful album you posted, Konrad!

Thanks for posting. I don`t understand, what`s mistake you found.
Cheers.

EricChu

EricChu - Sep 4, 2010 3:51 am - Voted 10/10

Re: A beautiful album you posted, Konrad!

That was the mistake - I meant to tell you that if the places you photographed were in the USA rather than in Europe, you'd have at least 10 POTDs. And I'm not entirely joking either! How many times have I seen fantastic photos, particularly coming from the european users, just simply get "buried", simply because the great majority of people on SP has less relation to certain areas than to others?

Konrad Sus

Konrad Sus - Sep 4, 2010 5:46 am - Hasn't voted

Re: A beautiful album you posted, Konrad!

I think you`re right, but I don`t care about number of votes, I`m glad about every vote or post. SP for me, is not racing of photos, only big source of informations and chance to see areas, which I never will see.
Cheers

EricChu

EricChu - Sep 4, 2010 7:05 am - Voted 10/10

Re: A beautiful album you posted, Konrad!

Bravo, Konrad! In general that is my idea too - I'm always keen to see everybody else's postings and I'm also interested in the people themselves! This is probably also the reason that I can't help observing these things every now and then.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.