Eldorado: Beauty in Defeat

Eldorado: Beauty in Defeat

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Alpine Climbing

Pictures from Eldorado


Sunrise over Johannesburg


Sunrise in the mountains


Here are my pictures from the Eldorado trip. As seen in the trip report, I decided to turn around when I friend Dave had to call it quits due to lack of sleep over exhaustion. Though it was hard at first to stare at Eldorado knowing that I wasn't going to the summit, it would have been ten million times worse if something happened to my friend Dave. As it was Dave took a fall where he stopped just literally a foot from a weird six foot cliff. He would have survived the fall but with broken bones. Thankful that didn't happen but if it had happened I was glad that I was in good position to help him out. That just reinforced to me that I made the right decision. Safety first is always my first priority and I will always stick by that. With that said here are my pictures of the trip.

Dave and my stopping point


Sunrise in the mountains


External Links

Add External Links text here.

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-1 of 1
EricChu

EricChu - Mar 9, 2010 3:39 pm - Voted 10/10

Excellent album!

As I already wrote to gimpilator, there are some real masterpieces in here!!

Viewing: 1-1 of 1


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.