Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Redwic

Redwic - Oct 9, 2009 10:59 am - Voted 10/10

Interesting...

Don't forget photos showing blueberry bushes and heather. Those are awesome to see during Autumn months.

EastKing

EastKing - Oct 10, 2009 1:26 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Interesting...

Don't worry! I will be going to take picture of many of Washington's finest fall spots. This is a public album, which means you can put your 2009 fall foliage shots on here. The only requirement is that they are from 2009 and from Washington State.

EastKing

EastKing - Oct 16, 2009 9:23 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Will

They already have! It has not taken off though as much (Maybe there is a reason for that). They actually put it up on the East Coast forum.

EastKing

EastKing - Oct 18, 2009 1:51 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Will

It is a little weaker this year than last. Still though the larches are doing very well and enough to earn some respect on the fall leaves. Luckily we still have two weeks to go on the western side of the Cascades. I took some pictures with my wife today and will probably be heading over to the Teanaway Region tomorrow.

EastKing

EastKing - Nov 1, 2009 1:00 am - Hasn't voted

Re: Washington=Best

Without a doubt this page has truly shown how great this state is when it comes to the fall season. Larches, berry bushes and in the foothills, east coast style decidious trees. Add on that the Pacific Northwest has a much longer fall season than most other parts of the nation and clearly the Pacific Northwest is a terrific fall destination. It is truely a fall paradise out here. This is going to be the last prime weekend but there will be time to wrap it up next week as well.

Viewing: 1-5 of 5
Return to 'Fall Colors in Washington State 2009' main page