From Plout Sanctuary "Notre Dame des tous pouvoirs" towards the Chestnut's Fairy (or Witch?)

From Plout Sanctuary "Notre Dame des tous pouvoirs" towards the Chestnut's Fairy (or Witch?)

Page Type Page Type: Article
Activities Activities: Hiking

Fatal or SpEcTrAl Overview?

I will not tell you here three or four stories. I tell a unique and true, very true indeed that seems set to equal a Legend, but she is so fantastic as real. To the point that you can go and check the veracity of both, even though we are in the twenty-first Century and we are about to reach Pluto. Just what is the beauty of history, which is always renewed and at the same time it remains the equal for all generations. By poor Peasants, Miners, Masons up to the Saints, Bishops and Priests. By Mules until Spaceships ...



Non voglio raccontarvi qui tre o quattro storie. Conterò d'un unica e vera, anzi verissima insieme ad altra ugual che par Leggenda, ma anche lei tanto fantastica quanto vera. Al punto che potrete andarne a controllar d'entrambe la veridicità, nonostante che siam nel XXI° secolo e stiam per giunger a Plutone. Proprio ciò é il bello della Storia, che sempre si rinnova ma allo stesso tempo rimane uguale per tutte le generazioni. Dai poveri Contadini, Minatori e Muratori ai Santi, Vescovi e Preti. Dai Muli all'Astronavi ...



As it had happened to that poor Miner St. Marcel in 1640, while falling from a roof had broken a leg. There, between the villages of Enchasaz and Plout and not far from the small cave of "Notre Dame des Ermites". Devoted to the Virgin Mary made a vow to build a chapel in her honor in the event of recovery. In fact, after his recovery, the mason accompì his promise and built a chapel housing the statue of the Lady of the Hermits already mentioned by documents in 1560, first with a flame always on. Devotion to the "Notre Dame Des Ermites" was strongly felt in the Valley and was derived from the most ancient tradition from the Shrine of Einsiedeln in Switzerland, where the inhabitants of the Aosta Valley along the Great St Bernard Pass, or through that of Saint-Théodule in Valtournenche , there were going to rely on the protection of the "Lady des Ermites". As a reminder of the pilgrimage were regulars in the take home a small statue or an image of the Virgin, in gratitude to have been heard in their prayers. It then goes back to a statue coming from Switzerland that venerated in the small cave of the above hill of Saint Marcel, which is then became "Notre Dame de Tout Pouvoir" with the beautiful Shrine that still exists today. But just beyond, to the West on the "Road Cavour" for the Vallon Green Water there is another history, perhaps a Legend ...



Mont Roux just above the Vallon "Eve Verta" near Plout Shrine


Come era successo a quel povero Minatore di St. Marcel nel 1640, mentre cadendo da un tetto si era rotto una gamba. Lì tra i Villaggi di Enchasaz e Plout non lontano dalla piccola grotta di "Notre Dame des Ermites". Devoto alla Vergine fece voto di erigere un oratorio in suo onore in caso di guarigione. Infatti, ristabilitosi, il muratore accompì alla sua promessa e costruì un oratorio ospitante la statua della Signora degli Eremiti già menzionata da documenti del 1560, con innanzi un fiammella sempre accesa. La devozione alla "Notre Dame Des Ermites" era molto sentita in Valle e derivava da più antica tradizione dal Santuario di Einsiedeln in Svizzera, dove gli abitanti della Valle di Aosta percorrendo il Colle del Gran San Bernardo o attraversando quello di Saint-Théodule nella Valtournenche, lì si recavano per affidarsi alla protezione della "Signora des Ermites". Come ricordo del pellegrinaggio erano abituali nel portarsi a casa una piccola statua o un'immagine della Vergine, a riconoscenza di essere stati esauditi nelle loro preghiere. Si fà quindi risalire ad una statua proveniente dalla Svizzera la venerata nella grottarella della collina di St. Marcel, che poi é divenuta "Notre Dame de Tout Pouvoir" con il bel Santuario ancor oggi esistente. Ma appena più in là, ad Occidente sulla "Strada Cavour" pel Vallon d'Acqua Verde esiste altra Storia, forse una Leggenda ...

Plout Sanctuary built 1640 by St. Marcel Masons 2015
Chestnut s Fairy (or Witch?) Just West by Plout 2015
The War against ...  A Legend under the Pt. Roise 2015
San Bernardo controls everything and everyone! 2015
Chestnut s Fairy (or Witch?) Murky It appears 2015


Another History more Magical ...

Tell and write about a story that I do not know if it's true. Perhaps it is only a Legend or a Fairy tale. There is no book in the world that speak to her, but it exists and is written on a plant: a large chestnut tree twisted and braided which shows all his Centuries. So the story and as such also the Legend or the Fairy Tale and like the statue of Saint Bernard of Menton who have entered into his belly "gutted" with the passing of years, of seasons from frost and bad weather. For protection from the Evil one and to control his actions. There, where they spent every day the Miners on their way to the Eve Verta also Green Water to wash the mineral coming down from the coppermines of Chuc and Servette and manganese with the "violano" by the above of Praborna. We are at the foot, you will have already guessed, of the Mont St. Marcel Roux. In the gorge where flows the river of the same name and where the waters of which become "magically" green and even violet. A short walk from the Shrine Notre Dame de Tout Pouvoir Plout, named, instead that of Notre Dame des Ermites after that the hermits disappeared withdrawing on the nearby Mont St. Julien, while as more and in greater numbers came invalids in search of the Miracle of Healing. A historical fact, a true story, as evidenced by the crutches and hangers, which left thanks to the vote received, still piled high above the High Altar and the Crucifix. But not all were Christian and someone to heal or simply to pass "harmless" to the hard work of the miner had to resort to a Pagan Rite, a spell that only a few famous Witch and affirmed he could make. Logically or at a crossroads or near a special tree. A tree blessed or cursed, but always an unusual tree, a little apart from the usual way and, above all, very old. He had learned to distinguish the seasons, to weather the storms and to know the Rhumb Lines of the Men.
So a bad Fairy Tale or a beautiful Fable tale invented in the past and that today makes us smile? No sirs, a true story and present with trials like the Chestnut, the Witch or the Fairy and the Magic Formulas & Rites, written and readable, to be able to enjoy silent and continue peacefully towards the Green Water. Do not believe and want to see pictures as proof that I recounted today. You'll see, in a bit of time. When? Only when you too will try to believe in the Mysteries Magic. Word and promise of or by Osw!



Raccontano e scrivono d'una storia che non sò se é vera. Forse é solo Leggenda o una Fiaba. Non esiste libro al mondo che parli di lei, eppure esiste ed é scritta su d'una pianta: un grande castagno contorto ed intrecciato che dimostra tutti i suoi Secoli. Quindi storico e come tale anche la Leggenda o la Fiaba e come la statua di San Bernardo di Mentone che hanno inserito dentro al suo ventre "sventrato" con il passare degli anni dal gelo e dalle intemperie. Per protezione dal Maligno e per controllare il suo operato. Lì dove passavano tutti i giorni i Minatori recantisi all'Acqua Verde per lavare il minerale che scendeva dalle miniere di rame di Chuc e Servette e di manganese con il violano da Praborna. Siamo ai piedi, lo avrete già capito, del Mont Roux di St. Marcel. In quella gola dove scorre l'omonimo torrente le acque del quale diventano "magicamente" verdi ed anche violette. A due passi dal Santuario di Plout e da Notre Dame de Tout Pouvoir, così chiamata dopo che gli eremiti son scomparsi ritirandosi sul vicino Mont St. Julien poiché sempre in numero maggiore arrivavano gli invalidi alla ricerca del Miracolo della Guarigione. Un fatto storico, una storia vera, come dimostrano le grucce e le stampelle, lasciate quale ringraziamento al voto ricevuto, ancor oggi ammucchiate in alto sopra l'Altare Maggiore ed al Crocefisso. Ma non tutti eran Cristiani e qualcuno per guarire o semplicemente per passare "indenne" verso il duro lavoro del minatore doveva ricorrere ad un Rito Pagano, ad un qualche sortilegio che soltanto una Strega famosa ed affermata poteva effettuare. Logicamente o presso un trivio oppure nelle vicinanze d'un albero particolare. Un albero benedetto o maledetto, ma sempre un albero insolito, un pò appartato dalla solita via e, soprattutto antichissimo. Che aveva imparato a distinguere le stagioni, a resistere alle tempeste ed a ben conoscer le Rotte degli uomini.
Quindi una cattiva Favola oppure una bella Fiaba inventata nei tempi passati e che oggi ci fà soltanto sorridere? Nossignori, una Storia vera ed attuale con tanto di prove come il Castagno, la Strega o la Fata ed i Riti e Formule Magiche per potere passar tranquilli e proseguire indenni verso l'Acqua Verde. Non credete e volete vedere le foto a prova di quanto qui raccontato. Le vedrete, tra un pò di tempo. Quando? Sol quando anche voi darete prova di credere nei Misteri Magici. Parola e promessa di Osw!

Chestnut s Witch It must remain a Silent Secret 2015
Chestnut s Witch Magic Formulas for Young Walker 2015
The Fairy or a Witch? She still haunts today ... 2015
Chestnut s Witch? Yes into Vérùc Magical Castle 2015
Chestnut s Fairy/Witch? Tric & Trac must advance 2015



Comments

No comments posted yet.


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.