North Ingalls Peak Climb

North Ingalls Peak Climb

Page Type Page Type: Album

The Climb.

Matt Lemke, Fletcher, OneLuv1 and I went on an excellent trip up North Ingalls and a number of other summits in the Teanaway. Matt did an excellent job leading us safely up the steep slabs of North Ingalls. This was a great accomplishment because three of us had very limited experience with rockclimbing and none of us had ever done a mulitpitch climb. I was very thankful for him leading this pitch and hope to do a number of climbs with him in the near future. Three out of four of us summit while I sat back after the first pitch realizing that at least for now I was a little over my head. A couple months in the climbing gym and I would like to take another shot. Also there is a Blue Colored BLACK DIAMOND CLIMBING HELMET LEFT very close to the summit. It is a secure sport an probably wont blow away over the winter. If you see it PM me.

Climbing Pictures

The Second PitchThe second pitch
The first pitchThe first pitch
Closing in on the last climbClosing in on the last pitch
Fletcher raising his hand in happinessFletcher celebrating the joy of climbing

Scenery Photos

Views from above the first pitchViews from the first pitch
LarchmaniaMount Stuart and Larches
From the passFrom the Pass
The IngallsThe Ingalls!


Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.