People playing with lava, fire, explosion.

People playing with lava, fire, explosion.

Page Type Page Type: Album

People playing exposed to lava, fire or explosions.

Climbing and mountaineering are considered as an extreme sports. How about climbers or Mountaineers in active volcanoes? Some are profesional volcanologist, other are just crazy people. They are exposed to really extreme temperatures (lava can up to 1200 degrees), explosions, fire, toxic gases or who knows be hitting by incadescent rocks.

Add here any picture with people in active volcanoes. No just lava or explosion, I mean persons really close to the real action.

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-3 of 3
Baarb

Baarb - Mar 3, 2009 3:18 pm - Hasn't voted

Nice!

You may want to add this image http://www.summitpost.org/image/180214/488039/running-for-their-lives.html

Also, you may want to add your album as a Child to this page http://www.summitpost.org/album/171896/volcanoes-of-the-world.html
I think it would be great to have all the volcano stuff together!

ChristianRodriguez

ChristianRodriguez - Mar 4, 2009 5:15 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice!

I done! thanks for the info and congratulations for your volcanoes of the world page is AWESOME!!! I love it!!

Baarb

Baarb - Mar 4, 2009 6:55 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice!

Ha, I can't take the credit for that one, somebody called 'tazz' did it, but yeah it is great, beautiful photos there.

Viewing: 1-3 of 3


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.