Scottish Impressions 2010

Scottish Impressions 2010

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Scenery

Scottish Impressions - May 2010

The album presents a selected set of views from last springtime in Scotland caught while crossing that idyllic land of mountains and lakes in the earliest stage of the first one of the three Trans European journeys of mine last season. Across the mystic Highlands, from Glasgow through Glencoe and Fort William with Ben Nevis summit hike(series of pics will appear in a separate album here) along deep green glens and over silent, dark lakes towards windy, remote Isle of Skye and back North through neverending heathfields and mountain passes to medieval city of Edinburgh.

Wonderful memories of great trip with some unforgetable, fairy-tale impressions in typically Scottish weather mixture of equally sudden storms and sunny spells.
Enjoy!

Tomek

Highlands of Scotland, 23-25 May 2010

Comments

Post a Comment
Viewing: 1-6 of 6
Boydie

Boydie - Jan 28, 2011 3:48 pm - Voted 10/10

Nice..

..series of pictures Tomek. Really like that evening Drumochter shot.
Cheers,
Stephen

Tomek Lodowy

Tomek Lodowy - Jan 28, 2011 4:37 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Nice..

Thanks Stephen, those were truly great days in the Highlands, I wish to pay another visit there this winter season.

Several more pics to come over the weekend, check them out!

Cheers,

Tomek

jasano2

jasano2 - Jan 29, 2011 11:40 am - Voted 10/10

Thanks..

Tomek! They made an impression on me, great shots. I can't wait until May 2011, that's when i will be back in the Mighty Highlands. Cheers Man

Tomek Lodowy

Tomek Lodowy - Jan 29, 2011 3:53 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: Thanks..

Thanks a lot, I am really happy you enjoyed the album and as I mentioned some more of many many pictures to come. Crossing fingers for your great Highland holidays, rich in only superb impressions!

Cheers,

Tomek

peterbud

peterbud - Feb 14, 2011 4:16 pm - Voted 10/10

bravo!

time to make a real photo exhibition of your pics :)

Tomek Lodowy

Tomek Lodowy - Feb 15, 2011 1:36 pm - Hasn't voted

Re: bravo!

yeah yeah yeah... köszönom szépen Peter!

Viewing: 1-6 of 6


Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.

ScotlandAlbums