Snowy South Tiger

Snowy South Tiger

Page Type Page Type: Album

Brief summary..

It is Washington and the snowline is down at or near sea level. The avalanche danger is high and there this 60 inches of unconsolidated powder above 5000'. It is times like these for when you go to the "dumpster dives". It always ten times better to these summits then none at all. I have been saving this summit for just this time and I feel I struck it rich with this mountain. At point while we were on the north side of South Tiger the sun broke out giving us the first sign of vitamin D for days. This trip did not have enough excitement for a good TR but I think you will like the pictures.

Pictures

Joel with his snowshoes on!Fun in the snow!!!
Joel on the summitJoel on the south summit!!!


Partially clearing toward East TigerEast Tiger makes a brief appearance!!!
The clouds breaking for a view.The clouds for a short time clear!!!


Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.