TuttoGlacier/Allglacier

TuttoGlacier/Allglacier

Page Type Page Type: Album
Additional Information Image Type(s): Scenery

Veni to Vidi on Vici in Mount Glacier OVERVIEW

Veni
This album is dedicated to the "PIONEERS" who have discovered the Mont Glacier (3186m) to SP. If not mistaken, we must go back in time to the April 11th, 2004 when mgs aka Maria Grazia Schiaparelli "gave birth to" the first images of this mountain situated between three valleys Champorcher in the South, Champdepraz with the Walloon of the Lakes in the Northeast and Fénis-Clavalitè in the Northwest. The following week, which is April 18th, we find to support striking images of sergioenrico aka Sergio Enrico, who repeats August 17th of that year explaining to us the fauna of the Mont Glacier: a cow "shaded" by those spotted in black and red surely Swiss brand, which we find in the pastures of Champorcher, Champdepraz, Clavalité and Savoney. The photo is authentic (we guarantee for him) and supported by the shape of cattle, kept specially in the shade by the Author of respect for the "privacy". Just behind the bulk of Mont Glacier guarantee the certainty that this is not a photomontage. The young Genoese daniele_ p proposes September 28, 2007 in B&W image that he himself has certainly taken in a previous Life, because it brings us to the old images of '800. The same even report to us that the Summer is ending with the last flowers and reaches the Autumn that emphasizes Corvus alias Gabriele Corvini sending us the first spray of snow. But then the same heartened to see us doing in the distance a Gran Paradiso still "clean and accessible to Men"; but for a short time because Mary Grace, prudent, invites you to go back through the small bridge over the Torrent Ayasse; there is no time to go through everything up to whitening that Corvus Dondena. Now it is Winter.
Vidi
Quest'Album é dedicato ai "PIONIERI" che hanno scoperto il Mont Glacier (3186 m) per SP. Se non sbagliamo, dobbiam retroceder nel tempo fin'all'11 d'Aprile 2004 quando m g s alias Maria Grazia Schiapparelli "ha messo al mondo" le prime immagini di questa montagna situata tra tre valli: Champorcher a Mezzogiorno, Champdepraz con il Vallone dei Laghi a Nordest e Fénis-Clavalitè a Nordovest. La settimana successiva, ovvero il 18 Aprile, troviamo a supporto le suggestive immagini di sergioenrico alias Sergio Enrico, che si ripete il 17 Agosto dello stesso anno illustrandoci la fauna del Mont Glacier: una mucca "ombrata" di quelle pezzate in bianco e rosso, sicuramente di marca svizzera, che troviamo negli alpeggi di Champorcher, Champdepraz, Clavalité e Savoney. La foto é autentica (garantiamo noi per lui) e suffragata dalla sagoma dei bovini, tenuti appositamente in ombra dall'Autore per rispetto della "privacy". Subito dietro la mole del Mont Glacier garantisce la certezza che non si tratti d'un fotomontaggio. Il giovane genovese daniele_ p ci propone il 28 Settembre 2007 un'immagine in B&W che lo stesso ha sicuramente scattato in una precedente Vita, poiché ci riporta alle vecchie immagini dell'800. Lo stesso ci segnala anche che l'Estate sta finendo con gli ultimi fiori ed arriva l'Autunno che Corvus alias Gabriele Corvini sottolinea inviandoci i primi spruzzi di neve. Ma poi il medesimo va rincuorandoci mostrando in lontananza un Gran Paradiso ancor "pulito ed accessibile agl'Uomini"; ma per breve tempo perché Maria Grazia, prudente, invita a tornar indietro passando sul piccolo ponte sopra l'Ayasse; non c'é tempo di attraversar che Corvus imbianca tutto fino a Dondena. Ormai é Inverno.
Vici

Corvus does not forgive! Good thing there's Andrea, Antonio, Emilio & Other ...

"How the Russian Winter that defeated Napoleon & Hitler"
.
"These storms can withstand only those who live here"
"No one here wins. Only the Winter that rests quietly"
"And woe betide anyone who disturbs him!"

And woe betide anyone who disturbs him!

"Already the clouds announce the Winter"
"You better take the footbridge to get home ..."
"For now, look at Him in the midst of rhododendrons. Quiet, I will return next Year"
"Even the Cows are ready for Désarpa (Descent to valley) "


Comments

No comments posted yet.



Parents 

Parents

Parents refers to a larger category under which an object falls. For example, theAconcagua mountain page has the 'Aconcagua Group' and the 'Seven Summits' asparents and is a parent itself to many routes, photos, and Trip Reports.