EPIC Stick Clip

 

Page Type Gear Review
Object Title EPIC Stick Clip
Manufacturer Epic Sport
Page By Dow Williams
Page Type Jul 11, 2005 / Jul 11, 2005
Object ID 10045
Hits 1750
Vote
The tool for clipping beyond your reach.

Do you ever find yourself staring up at the first bolt or piton on a climb, wondering how you can eliminate that unprotected section between the ground and the first bolt?

Have you ever wanted to conserve energy by pre-placing your quickdraws on a route from the ground?

Have you ever found yourself totally stuck on an aid or free climb with a bolt or piton just out of reach?

Introducing the Stick ClipTM, the tool for clipping beyond your reach.

The Individual Stick Clip (300) offers a climber a very lightweight, inexpensive solution that can be quickly adapted to meet his needs. The Stick Clip is compatible with all types of extension devices including but not limited to window washing poles, windsock poles, common sticks, tent poles, and golf ball retriever poles. In addition, it is compatible with almost all non-locking carabiners.

Specifications:

The Stick Clip product to connect the pole to the opened carabiner
VelcroTM One-WrapTM to connect the Stick Clip to the extender pole
An instructions hang tag
Weight is 14.17g or .5 oz

Reviews


Viewing: 1-1 of 1

Dow Williams - Jul 11, 2005 10:55 pm - Voted 4/5

Untitled Review
For when you just have to cheat...or simply are trying to save a fall. Good for short people too. Don't buy an extender, which they do sell, just use a hiking pole or stick (thus the name). Works like a charm.

Viewing: 1-1 of 1